Wednesday 5 June 2013

Backpacks?

First off I must apologise for the photo quality since I didn't have my canon on hand with me when I shot these pictures I took them with my I-pod camera.
Anyway, I'm sure you've noticed these sorts of backpacks hanging around the area.
  


If you didn't already know these are "Herschel" backpacks, these backpacks have quickly taken over Victoria High schools all over the area. I would know since I own one myself. My father purchased it for me last summer when they were first getting there name out there. Since the new school year started (September 2012) They have exploded everywhere you look you see this backpack.

This is my Herchel backpack it's pretty worn down since I use it everyday.

If you're wondering where to purchase one, I bought mine at Bagins shoes last summer and they had a lot of styles and colors probably even more then last time I went. They're located at.
561 Johnson St  Victoria, BC V8W 1M2
(250) 388-7022Another thing I may add is the inside of the bag itself what drew me to it was the candy stripe pattern on the inside.
The candy stripe pattern is in all the pockets and holders.
If you're wondering about the price it varies from 40 to over 100 dollars but they are worth it 100%.
Some of the backpacks have laptop holders and sunglasses holders, the backpack itself it the most durable backpack that I have ever owned and trust me I have had A LOT of backpacks threw out my school career.
If Bagins does not have the color or style you like you can purchase them on the Hershal website HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment