Monday 10 June 2013

Fair Fashion

As a few of you know the Oak Bay Tea part was a couple weeks ago, so I thought it would be fun to look around and try to find some radical styles.


There weren't any trends from what I could see but there was a lot of unique styles.

This couple were the first ones to catch my eye, the punk and grunge look have become very popular over the past couple years. As well as making the clothes you buy unique. Such as their pants, those are called "Crust pants", you make them buy just buying a regular pair of jeans and placing patches all over, and of course ripping your own T-shirts.

























I also noticed as always leggings and baggy shirts are popular. Along with short shorts are always making a come back like ever summer these days,

One another type of clothing I noticed was popular was long cardigans/jackets with shorts. Kinda gives you the "No pants look" but I personally think it's cute.































One last fashion I will address is men's one thing that caught my eye was most young men this summer are wearing, screen printed tank tops with bright shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment