Wednesday 5 June 2013

Introduction

I guess I should do an introduction page since I'll be posting here.
So where do I start, I'm Kat I was born in Rainbow California and myself and my family moved to Canada Victoria British Columbia to be specific. Coming from a mega hot climate to more mild climate was a dramatic change, to be honest I prefer the climate in Victoria more so then California.
You may be asking why I'm making this blog, well this blog will mainly focus on Victoria street fashion, trends in Victoria and popular stores to shop at in the area. I also travel to central Vancouver so there will most likely be some fashion posts about that as well.
The photos I will be using will be 100% mine from my camera, please do not use any of them for your own personal use, thank you.

Alrighty that's all I have to say about that, I hope you enjoy my blog!
Heres a picture of me

No comments:

Post a Comment