Monday 10 June 2013

Summer dresses!

Hello again! I went out a couple days ago and took some more photos, the thing I noticed this week was summer dresses are finally coming out for summer weather!
The most popular dresses I find are above the knee and with sleeves, of course with an added belt. I've noticed a lot of women are wearing floral's this year.


I asked around town to see where most women are buying their summer dresses and I've found out 40% of women are buying their dresses from local boutiques then ready to wear shops in the malls. The most popular places in which women are buying from are located on Johnson street by market square.
35% of women are buying dresses from second hand shops and vintage shops yet again most in which are on Johnson street.
20% of women are buying their dresses from ready to wear conformist brands, like forever 21 H and M etc.
The other 5% I found interesting is buying dresses online, who would have thought of course the method is cheaper. One of the most popular places to buy dresses online is Modcloth!




No comments:

Post a Comment